The Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.70% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The MAP market is driven by the need for aseptic packaging and an increase in demand for MAP products from the food & beverage industry.
The Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) market is growing rapidly due to the rising demand for packaged food. MAP involves packaging food in an environment with a modified atmosphere, typically with a lower oxygen level and higher carbon dioxide level. This type of packaging can prolong the shelf life of food by slowing down the rate of spoilage.
The MAP market is driven by the growing demand for packaged food, the need for extended shelf life, and the benefits of Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) over other packaging methods. The restraints on the market are the high cost of equipment and the lack of awareness among consumers.
Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) is a process in which the composition of the internal atmosphere of a package is modified and controlled to extend the shelf life of products. This process involves changing the concentrations of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the package. The main gases used in Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) are nitrogen and carbon dioxide.
Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) can be used on a variety of products, including meat, poultry, fish, fruits, vegetables, baked goods, and prepared meals. It is an effective way to preserve food and extend its shelf life by 2-3 times.
There Are Several Benefits of Using Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP):
-It extends the shelf life of food products
-It reduces food waste
-It keeps food fresh and nutritious for longer
-It protects food products from damage during transport
Major Players in Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) market are:
- Cvp Systems
- Ilapak International
- Coveris Holdings
- Berry Plastics
- Hayssen Flexible Systems
- Orics Industries
- Sealed Air
- Linpac Packaging
- Robert Reiser
- Multisorb Technologies
- Air Products And Chemicals
- Ulma Packaging
Get Sample Copy Of This Report@ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/global-modified-atmosphere-packaging-market-4225548?utm_source=analyzermarket&utm_medium=34
Market Segment Outlook
On the basis of application, the global modified atmosphere packaging market is classified into
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Poultry, Seafood, Meat Products
- Convenience Foods
- Fruits & Vegetables
On the basis of packaging Material, the global modified atmosphere packaging market is classified into
- Poly Ethylene Packaging Materials
- Polyamide Packaging Materials
- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Packaging Materials
- Oriented Polyethylene-terephthalate Packaging Materials
- Other Packaging Materials
Countries such as China, India, and Japan are the major contributors to the growth of the modified atmosphere packaging market in the Asia-Pacific. The growing demand for packaged food and beverages, as well as the increase in disposable incomes, are some of the factors driving the growth of the market in this region.
In Europe, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy are some of the major markets for modified atmosphere packaging. The increased demand for packaged food and beverages, due to the busy lifestyle of consumers, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market in this region.
The US is one of the leading markets for modified atmosphere packaging due to the increasing demand for packaged food and beverages. The growing popularity of online grocery shopping is also driving the growth of the market in this region.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, the U.K., France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the MAP market. The main reason for this is the lockdown imposed by various governments across the globe, which has led to a decrease in demand for MAP products. In addition, the closure of restaurants, cafes, and other foodservice establishments has also hampered the growth of the MAP market.
With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a significant increase in demand for MAP products, as they help extend the shelf life of perishable food items.
Reasons to Buy This Report
- Informative and detailed data, sales, revenue, average price, historical and forecast data, which is analyzed to tell you why your market is set to change. Provision of market value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the global industry status and trends of Modified Atmosphere Packaging and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. This enables you to anticipate market changes to remain ahead of your competitors.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to strengthen their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the market share and rank (in volume and value), competitor ecosystem, new product development, expansion, and acquisition. This concise analysis, clear graph, and table format will enable you to pinpoint the information you require quickly.
- This report helps stakeholders to understand the COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War Influence on the Modified Atmosphere Packaging industry. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Table of Content
Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Industry Market Research Report
1 Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Introduction and Market Overview
2 Industry Chain Analysis
3 Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Market, by Type
4 Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Market, by Application
5 Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Production, Value ($) by Region (2017-2022)
6 Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2017-2022)
7 Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Market Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
10 Modified Atmosphere Packaging(Map) Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
11 New Project Feasibility Analysis
12 Research Finding and Conclusion
For Enquiry before buying report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/enquiry/global-modified-atmosphere-packaging-market-4225548?utm_source=analyzermarket&utm_medium=34