Military Night Vision Device Market Overview
The Military Night Vision Device Market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during the period 2019-2028.
A night vision device (NVD) is an optical instrument that improves vision in low-light conditions. NVDs sense infrared radiation which is invisible to the human eye and converts it into visible light. This process enables the user to see clearly in darkness or with limited illumination.
There are two main types of NVDs: image intensifier tubes (IITs) and thermal imaging cameras (TICs). IITs use a photocathode tube to intensify light signals which are then amplified by a microchannel plate before being projected onto an eyepiece screen. TICs, on the other hand, detect infrared radiation emitted by objects and convert it into an electrical signal which is then displayed on a screen.
Military Night Vision Device Market Competitor Overview
Some key developments and strategies adopted by manufacturers in Military Night Vision Device are highlighted below.
· In October 2021, Intevac has received a five-year, $16 million contract from the U.S. Army to continue manufacturing cameras for Apache military attack helicopters.
Military Night Vision Device Market, Key Players
· American Technologies Network Corp.
· Collins Aerospace
· Meopta Optica S.R.O
· L3 Technologies Inc.
· Harris Corporation
· FLIR Systems, Inc.
· BAE Systems plc
· Bharat Electronics Limited
· Thales Group
· Elbit Systems Ltd.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report@ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/global-military-night-vision-device-market-4397318?utm_source=analyzermarket&utm_medium=34
Military Night Vision Device Market Segmentation Overview
Based on Device Type, the Camera segment is expected to hold the maximum share of the Military Night Vision Device market during the forecast period. According to Technology, the Image Intensifier segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. By application, the Surveillance segment is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
Moreover, the use of thermal imaging into night vision systems is proven to be a game-changer. Furthermore, night vision equipment is becoming significantly less expensive, and they are being purchased by the general public for a range of purposes ranging from hunting to paranormal inquiry. These factors also contribute to the market’s growth.
Military Night Vision Device Market, By Device Type
Military Night Vision Device Market, By Technology
- Image Intensifier
- Thermal Imaging
- Infrared Illumination
Military Night Vision Device Market, By Application
Military Night Vision Device Market, By Region
On the basis of region, the military night vision device market is segmented into five major regions including
- North America,
- Asia Pacific,
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa.
Military Night Vision Device Market Drivers
The global Military Night Vision Device market is growing at a rapid pace owing to the increasing terrorist activities and cross-border disputes. Night vision devices allow the soldiers to have a clear vision during the night time and hence, these are extensively used by the militaries across the globe. Moreover, the development of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) is further expected to drive market growth.
Some of the other key drivers include:
• Increasing need for enhanced situational awareness: Night vision devices provide soldiers with enhanced situational awareness, which is essential for their safety and security.
• Advancements in technology: The continuous advancement in technology is leading to the development of more sophisticated and advanced night vision devices. This is expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
• Rising demand from Asia-Pacific region: The Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to be one of the major contributors to the military night vision device market growth due to the increasing tensions between various countries in this region.
Military Night Vision Device Market Restraints
The Military Night Vision Device market is restrained by various factors. Some of the key restraints include high costs associated with the development and production of night vision devices, stringent government regulations, and export controls. Additionally, the market is also impacted by socio-political instability in certain regions, which can lead to conflict and limit the use of night vision devices.
Military Night Vision Device Market Regional Outlook
In terms of region, North America held the largest share in the global Military Night Vision Device market. The region has witnessed widespread military expenditure and technological advancements, and therefore, generates a very high demand for military night vision devices. Additionally, the U.S. military is adopting advanced technologies and investing in research and development in military night vision devices. Moreover, Europe is projected to witness substantial growth in the military night vision device market on account of growing military and defense expenditure in the Europe region for the incorporation of upgraded technology in the defense sector. Likewise, the market in the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate in the forthcoming years.
Military Night Vision Device Market, By Geography
- North America (US & Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia & Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, & South Korea, & Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE & Rest of LAMEA)
Covid-19 Impact on Military Night Vision Device Market
As the COVID-19 pandemic continuing its effect around the world, many defense and aerospace companies are facing its impact during this time around the world. For instance, commercial aviation companies in the U.S., France, Germany, and Canada are facing disruption in the production process and reduced demand as workforces staying at home, passengers stop traveling, and delay in delivery of new aircraft. Analysts expecting a drop from 3,000 to 4,000 aircraft during the pandemic period. On the defense side, contractors operating in the sector are in a better position, hence the impact of the pandemic is likely low in the short to mid-term. However, low demand due to budget constraints affecting the production as in aircraft manufacturing.
Military Night Vision Device Market Table Of Content
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Insights
5. Global Military Night Vision Device Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
6. North America Military Night Vision Device Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
7. Europe Military Night Vision Device Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
8. Asia Pacific Military Night Vision Device Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
9. Latin America, Middle East and Africa Military Night Vision Device Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
10. Competitive Analysis
For Enquiry before buying report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/enquiry/global-military-night-vision-device-market-4397318?utm_source=analyzermarket&utm_medium=34